Inner Growth, Outer Shine

Navigating the world of learning and professional development

close

Subscribe to Email Updates

We're committed to your privacy. Hawk Training uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy.

Popular Stories

Asian Apprenticeship Awards 2018
5 great ways to support your apprentice
Christmas Closing Times
An introduction to the Apprenticeship Levy
8 myths about Apprenticeships you thought were true
Written by Suzannah Hale
on April 03, 2019

 As of the 1st April, the way your apprenticeships are funded has changed. For all new apprentice starts from Monday April 1st you (non-Levy paying employers) will only pay 5% of the cost of apprenticeship training. The government will fund the remaining 95% (this is called co-investment). 

 Watch our short video about the changes here: 

 

 

It is also important to remember how easy it is to receive extra funds from another Levy paying employer who is not using all of their funds. Employers who pay the apprenticeship Levy and have unused Levy funds can find employers who want to receive a transfer of up to 25% of their annual funds. 

 

Any questions about apprenticeships, your Levy or transferring funds?

Give our team a call 020 3664 7258

Let Us Know What You Thought about this Post.

Put your Comment Below.

You may also like:

Apprenticeships

Identifying training opportunities within your organisation

Now you know about the Apprenticeship Levy and the deadline lots of organisations are under to see the funding before it...

Apprenticeships useitorloseit

8 myths about Apprenticeships you thought were true

"Apprenticeships are only for young people" Myth busted: It is a common misconception that apprenticeships are only for ...

Apprenticeships

An introduction to the Apprenticeship Levy

The Apprenticeship Levy has been around for almost two years now, but only a small percentage of the funds have been use...